IWA World Water Congress & Exhibition 2016Date(s): Oct 9, 2016 - Oct 13, 2016
Time: All Day
Location: Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre
Categories wastewater treatment, water treatment technology solutions
The IWA World Water Congress & Exhibition is the global event for water professionals. It offers new insights into how pioneering science, technological innovation and leading practices shape the major transformation in water management that is underway. It draws over 5,500 of the top water, environment and related professionals from more than 100 countries from across the water sector, including thought leaders from within and beyond the water sector.
It will cover 5 programme themes:
– Cities, Utilities and Industries Leading Change;
– Re-Charting the Course of Water Resources;
– Enabling Progress with Good Governance, Sustainable Finance and ICT;
– Water Quality, Safety and Human Health
– Water and Wastewater Processes and Treatments.
Members of the Programme Committee are 19 world famous water professionals.
- Executive Resilience Building Forum 2018 Safe - Oct 14, 2018 - Oct 17, 2018 - All Day
- IWA World Water Congress & Exhibition 2016 - Oct 9, 2016 - Oct 13, 2016 - All Day
- AquaCity Conference - Panel session on Smart Water Network Challenges, Innovation & Practice - Jun 15, 2016 - 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Smart Water Networks Conference - Mar 17, 2016 - All Day
- EIP Water Conference - Feb 10, 2016 - All Day
- Water Eco-Security 2015 - Dec 3, 2015 - Dec 5, 2015 - All Day
- Water Industry Technology Innovation - Dec 1, 2015 - 8:40 AM - 4:55 PM
- Water, Mega Cities And Global Change - Dec 1, 2015 - Dec 4, 2015 - All Day
- Forum Sunrise Smart City 2015 - Nov 9, 2015 - Nov 10, 2015 - All Day
- Overcoming the obstacles for smart water networks - Nov 3, 2015 - 2:25 PM - 3:45 PM
- WRF – SW4EU Meeting - Apr 17, 2015 - 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM